To register for an event, please contact the organiser direct using the details below.
Please check timings and venue details with the organiser.
- This event has passed.
Continuous Improvement at Michelin Tyre and site tour
10 October 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- 13:30pm – Arrival of Delegates with Tea & Coffee
- 13:45pm – Welcome – Dave Nicholson – CeeD
- 13:50pm – Introduction & Presenation by John Reid, Plant Manager at Michelin on how Continuous Improvement / Process Excellence and Innovation has assisted in growth of the company locally.
- 15:15pm – Tour of the facilities
- 16:45/17:00pm – Closing remarks
Engineering Scotland does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the diary postings on this web site.
Intending attendees are urged to check all details with the event organiser.
Send email to the Honorary Secretary with any questions or comments about this web site.
The registered address of Engineering Scotland is:
c/o Institution of Engineers and Shipbuilders in Scotland, 105 West George Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 1QL
Tel: 0141 248 3721