To register for an event, please contact the organiser direct using the details below.
Please check timings and venue details with the organiser.
- This event has passed.
Developing yourself as a Project Professional
22 February 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Many new and experienced project professionals wonder what is the best training for them, and how they can develop themselves for their current and future roles. APM Chartership (ChPP) is the ultimate recognition of experience and achievements.
This interactive session, promoted by APM Scotland Branch, will explain the different qualifications available from APM, give some real life experiences from APM members, and cover the APM ChPP journey to help you determine your own training and development path.
Benefits of attending:
1. Looking at the best development path
2. Determining current capabilities and competencies
3. Assessing options available for development
Following the completion of the webinar each member should have the information to help them develop their own personal development plan.
There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A session after the presentation.
- Greg Philp – a recent ChPP – who will share his experience and what helped him on his road to Chartership
- Neil Harkin, Respected Trainer with experience of those undertaking training and APM qualifications
- James Ware, APM Standards and Qualifications
This is an online webinar, booking available on the website.
Engineering Scotland does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the diary postings on this web site.
Intending attendees are urged to check all details with the event organiser.
Send email to the Honorary Secretary with any questions or comments about this web site.
The registered address of Engineering Scotland is:
c/o Institution of Engineers and Shipbuilders in Scotland, 105 West George Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 1QL
Tel: 0141 248 3721