To register for an event, please contact the organiser direct using the details below.
Please check timings and venue details with the organiser.
- This event has passed.
IMAP 12018, the 8th International Meeting on Antimicrobial Peptides
2 September 2018 - 4 September 2018
The 8th International Meeting on Antimicrobial Peptides (IMAP 2018) will take place over 2 1/2 days in Edinburgh, UK in September 2018.IMAP 2018 will cover both the antimicrobial activity of peptides as well as their role in regulation and modulation of the immune system.
- Design, synthesis and mode of action of AMPs / HDPs
- Human and veterinary therapeutic applications of AMPs / HDPs
- Role of AMPs / HDPs in fertility and reproduction
- AMPs / HDPs in immune modulation and Alzheimer’s disease
- Peptide biomaterials, peptide-polymer hybrids
- Susceptibility testing of AMPs
Engineering Scotland does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the diary postings on this web site.
Intending attendees are urged to check all details with the event organiser.
Send email to the Honorary Secretary with any questions or comments about this web site.
The registered address of Engineering Scotland is:
c/o Institution of Engineers and Shipbuilders in Scotland, 105 West George Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 1QL
Tel: 0141 248 3721